My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 8 January 2023

Starry Birthday

As simple as this card looks it was quite fiddly to put together. The stars and the sentiment are all Sizzix dies but the star die is an inlay die that cuts into the card so the front is just a set of star-shaped holes and the blue stars are on the inside. I die cut the stars on the front of the card base and then did the same with some blue card making sure to keep all the tiny 'waste'. Then I stuck each blue star onto the inside through the relevant holes on the front. I'm not sure I would attempt that again! I've seen Jennifer McGuire do the same thing easily with some stuff called Press n' Seal but I didn't have any.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...