My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 21 June 2021

Stencils from Layering Dies


 Shortly after buying the layering die set I used in my previous post I watched this video by the awesome Jennifer McGuire on using layering dies as stencils. She always gives lots of alternative options on the main theme of the video but I decided to just try out the basic idea which is to die cut the layers and use them as stencils on a card. I used seedless preserves and picked raspberry DIs for the layers and also used stencils made from the 2 centre dies that I didn't use on my previous card. I thought a big bold sentiment would be enough and used a Gemini die with some sparkly purple sticky backed plastic that I've had for ages. I used a purple alcohol ink marker to edge the white card blank to finish it off.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous! Beautiful colours and fab stencilling with that awesome die. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...