My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Monthly Challenge - April

This month's letter for the monthly challenge is:
                                                        
B for Bird
 
The colour options are Brown, Blue and Burgundy.
My background started with a mop-up scrap of card to which I added a stencil, a text stamp by Crafty Individuals and an unknown stamp of some bubble-type circles. The flamingo is an Intricut die cut from pink glitter card and the 'water' is a Tim Holtz scribble die. The birds are a Joy Crafts die and the sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion set.
I hope everyone is keeping well at this time.
 



2 comments:

  1. I forgot to say thank you for your comment hoping I was ok during these difficult times. We are doing ok thank you. We are totally self isolating and are managing to get everything we need with local deliveries and help from neighbours. How about you? Are you managing ok? Love this - a fab background for the gorgeous flamingos and I love the clever use of the die cut for the water - brilliant! take care and stay safe! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris yes we're fine and managing more or less thanks. I miss the volunteering I do but I'm hoping to keep busy making some cards for the Hospice I go to.

      Delete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...