My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 28 June 2019

A Gin Card



I can't be the only person to have noticed how gin seems to be very much the 'in' drink of the moment. At Ally Pally in April I saw a Crafter's Companion stamp set called 'Chocolate, Coffee, Gin' which looked perfect for the gin-lovers I know. The set comprises of various words (6 in total) that can be added to the main text. On the same stand was a Crafter's Companion Gemini stamp and die set called 'Cocktail Hour' which I thought would fit perfectly with the text stamp. The Gemini dies are outline dies that come in 2 parts - either half can be used or the two can be used together to cut out the whole shape. Here I've used the right hand half to cut out half the stamped shape. I coloured the stamped image with pencils and solvent and gave the 'gin and tonic' some added sparkle with Wink of Stella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...