My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 23 May 2019

Monthly Challenge - May


This month's letter is:

                Q for Quotation                     
and the (optional) colour is Quartz Grey
 
 
I had originally planned to use another quote but it didn't work out. Having had a significant birthday last month I decided to use this unattributed quote which I used at my birthday dinner.
I made a background with Distress Inks and Oxides and stencils. The diecut is TH's Old Jalopy cut in black with silver trim. The windows were looking a little bare so I diecut them again and stamped a series of formidable looking ladies from an old stamp called 'The Girls' by River City Rubber Works. The quotation was computer generated.
I'm not entirely happy with this but there's a lot going on in my life at the moment and I hope I have more time to spend on next month's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...