My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap - Technique 2


For my second single layer stamping technique ATC I decided to do something in a completely different style. It's been ages since I used the grid technique and I love the effect.
The focal image is  by Tin Can Mail. I stamped it onto the ATC blank with Versafine onyx black. I used a die to cut out a mask for it and covered it up. The surrounding segments were all done in the same way - post-it notes created a small sector which I coloured with cracked pistachio DI, black chalk was run along the edge of the post-it notes and then I used a stamp with Versafine smokey gray. the stamps are all from a Personal Impressions set called Zendoodles except for the bottom centre swirly one which is by Paper Artsy and the one to the right of that which is by Kaisercraft. So lots of masking and stamping but I'm pleased with the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...