My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 7 October 2017

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap - Theme

       
 
The theme this month is foliage. I started by using crushed olive, peeled paint and shabby shutters over an ATC blank. I ran it through an embossing folder and then rubbed Nuvo embellishment mousse over the raised bits. I cut a circle aperture out of it and mounted it onto another ATC blank. I stamped the exotic palm into the aperture and coloured it with alcohol markers. I added a TH word die and some torn washi tape to finish the ATC.
 
 
My second ATC used a background of stamped leaves over which I added some text by Simple Expressions. I coloured some scrap kraft paper with autumnal colours of DI, scrunched it up, smoothed it out and punched some maple leaves from it. These were randomly rubbed with Nuvo embellishment mousse.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are full of fabulous colour and texture! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...