My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 7 April 2017

Alphabet ATC Swap - P for Penguin


My final ATC for this month is P for Penguin. I bought a stamp and die set from Clearly Besotted a year or so ago which has the penguin and various scarf and hat combos. The embossed igloo is a folder from a free set in a magazine I bought recently. I embossed some snowflakes which came in the penguin set with WOW sparkle powder and then rubbed tumbled glass DI over the ATC blank. A scrap of torn card formed the ground and then I added the igloo and the penguin. His hat pompoms have been heat embossed in white.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh he is gorgeous! Love the hat and scarf. Lovely background and the embossed igloo is so cool! (Excuse the pun!) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...