My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 7 October 2016

Dictionary Challenge - E


Great excitement as this fortnight's letter for the Craft Barn challenge is 'E'. There are an enormous number of possible words to choose (too many to enumerate) and I couldn't really narrow it down to just one so there are extras on this page. I finally went for 'Entrance'. The door stamp is by Crafty Individuals and I embellished it with a wreath made from a green pipecleaner, some punched flowers and a tiny bow. The picket fence enclosure is a Sizzix die which I embossed with a woodgrain stamp. I also stamped a few evergreen trees.
So where is the all important definition??????


Enclosed behind the entrance door here:


Stamps by PaperArtsy and Darkroom Door.
Enjoy yourselves!


14 comments:

  1. A lovely example using the letter E. Its just like opening the door an entering a secret garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond clever. I love how you took us through how you created this entry, and left the surprise for the last. The wreath of course, was what made this entire entry, though. It was so fun and a gorgeous 3-D addition.

    Thanks for the beautiful comment you left me. It never occurred to me about the ayes, but you are correct. Unfortunately, I wasn't that clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have used the door as a door - brilliant! Thank you for entering the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great concept with the door opening - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent (almost extravagant ) and entrancing use of E! The door is lovely and even more so because it really opens and there's a lovely scene beyond - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous idea. Love what you have done here and also love the words Angelnorth used :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is gorgeous and I love the way door opens and the definition is revealed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were inspired this week - entrance, embossing, extras! Great idea to put the definition behind the door too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant idea to hide the definition behind the door! And what a lovely stamp (I have it too...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inspired! This is pretty and clever. Love all of the little details x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of having the definition behind the door. An inspired choice of word and a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very clever E you chose and such a fun page xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great interpretation of the letter! I have a stamp similar to that but didn't give Entrance a thought for it! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea to put the definition behind the door and to emboss the fence. A fab page.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...