My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 13 March 2016

UK Stampers Postcard Swap - March



This month I have chosen the theme of Spring Colours for the postcard swap on the UK Stampers forum. I decided to go for a general theme rather than a spring one. The text is from an Artistic Stamper set and all the other circles are from an Inkadinkadoo circles & dots set. I pulled out some colours of Distress and Brilliance inks that reminded me of spring flowers (yellow for daffodils, soft pink for tulips, deep pink for magnolias etc) and got stamping onto a piece of card that I had lightly brushed with scattered straw DI.
I am also entering this into the Craft Barn fortnightly challenge the theme of which is background circles.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful postcard Rukhshana !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping! A field of flower-circles, great idea for an abstract Spring theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely postcard, all those circles, perfect for entering The Craft Barn Challenge!
    Thank you for joining us!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...