My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 11 March 2016

UK Stampers ATC Swap - R for Reticent



I love these Fornasetti images and have a couple of them as stamps. They always stamp so beautifully and are such striking images that I try and use them whenever I have the chance. This month's letter for the UK Stampers ATC swap is R so I have chosen the word Reticent meaning to hold back thoughts or feelings. I mounted the image onto an ATC sized card with a brad so that it can be moved to reveal:
the background stamp and text are from a Paper Artsy set. I coloured in her eye and lips and added glossy accents.

I would like to add that when I started swapping ATCs many years ago, I started numbering them. This is number 700! I have 7 A5 ring binders  full of all my swaps over the years and I look through them whenever I need inspiration or just whenever I have a moment or two to spare. They have given me an unquantifiable amount of pleasure and continue to do so.





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dreadful spelling on other comment!
    It was supposed to say - Gorgeous ATC and I love how you have added the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...