My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 3 May 2014

UK Stampers ATC Swap - May


This month's challenge for the UK Stampers ATC swap is to make a one layer ATC. I diecut the flower silhouette and used it as a mask.  I applied picked raspberry and ripe persimmon DIs with a piece of foam and then brayered over the bases with a mesh roller and raspberry ink. The background text is by Paper Artsy and the main word was a stamp from a grab bag. I stamped the Inkylicious grass stamp in Adirondack ginger. Some eyelets finished the ATCs.

3 comments:

  1. Love these ATC'S one layer for me is always a challenge - but these are gorgeous full of texture and interest x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever making yr own mask! Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ATCs, especially love the way you have included so many 'layers' in a one layer card x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...