My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 2 May 2014

Katzelkraft Challenge - May


The Katzelkraft DT have started a new monthly challenge the details (in English) of which can be found here. The hard decision for me was which one of my several Katzelkraft stamps to use. As I had used the world sights stamp recently I decided to use it again, but I also had to use my favourite background text stamp and a small flourish. Even the speckled ground below the sights is a Katzelkraft stamp! The main image background was made with mowed lawn, picked raspberry and ripe persimmon DIs. The other patterned papers are from DCWV's tie-dye stack. The base card is kraft. I am trying to make inroads into my brad and eyelet collection so you may see them cropping up on various cards.
If you have a Katzelkraft stamp (or two) why not enter the challenge as well? There's a €15 prize for the winner.

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I absolutely love the colour combination you have used, it's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look, thanks for sharing it at katzelkraft :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an artist's eye for colour combination, I do envy you :) Lovely card. Should you run out of eyelets I can let you have a few lol.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer of the eyelets Lynn but I've still got a very long way to go ;) .

      Delete
  4. Là aussi, ta carte est vraiment jolie. Bravo. Sandrine VACHON

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Rukhshana, great colour mix !

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...