This card required drips! Not an easy thing to add to a Christmas card. I made a BG with Stazon in the same way as I did the calendar below. I needed something sufficiently runny so I used some copper spray inks very close up so they pooled and then blew on them to make them run. I considered trying to make a branch from which to hang baubles but my blowing skills were not good enough for that! Looking at the drips I thought if I turned them upside down they sort of looked like fireworks (ok imagination is required). I added a flower stamp that again sort of looks like exploding fireworks. This Katzelkraft stamp of clock hands moving towards midnight seemed to fit in. The text is from a Woodware set of christmas words with a star brad to hold the banner in place.