My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 5 November 2012

KTZ Christmas Challenge S3/C2


Resist was the technique required on this card. There are several different resist techniques but I opted for this simple one. I randomly stamped this holly image from De Nami designs with Versamark and clear embossed. I then applied scattered straw, bundled sage and peeled paint DIs all over and wiped it off the embossed images. The text (by Rubbadubadoo?) was stamped with peeled paint. I stamped the image again in black and clear embossed. The leaves and berries were coloured with Tsukineko embossing pens and clear embossed. A small red bow finished the card.

1 comment:

  1. Love this design Rukhshana and may have to do something similar to it for my Christmas cards this year :) It is a very striking and elegant card.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...