My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Quick and Easy...


Because I'm not feeling like doing anything too complicated. With lockdown 2.0 looming here in England and the weather getting steadily worse I feel it's going to be a long, bleak winter (sorry if you started  reading this to cheer yourself up). I debated whether to restart my Lockdown Cards series but decided against that. This is a speedy diecut only card for a friend. I used a bargain set of 2 inlay dies from The Works for the trellis effect and an Amazon die purchase for the sentiment. The paper is from the My Mind's Eye Adventure pad - bright, cheerful colours which make me feel a little brighter and more cheerful. Stay safe and well wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. Its a gorgeous happy and bright card! I hope you are feeling happier now after making it. Think happy cosy thoughts when the weather is bad and the lockdown stops you going out. Take care and stay safe. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris I do feel cheerier now. After 11 months I finally managed to go and get my hair done and I feel so much better. Ready to face lockdown 2.0 now.

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...