My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 9 November 2020

New Stamps - Spring Flowers


I couldn't resist this big, bold tulip stamp when I saw it online and when it arrived I had to have a play. I stamped with Memento tuxedo black and coloured with alcohol markers. The sentiment is from another set that arrived at the same time.

The card below was stamped with Versafine onyx black and coloured with scribbled marker pens and a water brush. I was trying to recreate the look of Rembrandt tulips which are the multi-coloured ones. The sentiment, again from the new set was stamped with Versafine moss green. Did you know the variation in colour is the result of a virus that has been bred into them? OK no more virus talk!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...