My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Hearts for the Hospice


A friend posted some cute knitted hearts on a forum I visit and I really liked them so when a request came for knitted or crochet'd hearts from my local hospice I had to look into it further. I don't know how to crochet and I'm not the world's fastest knitter but I managed to find some wool and needles in my collection (why did I have so much pink acrylic????). There are many free patterns on the internet but I chose this pattern by Amanda Berry from the Ravelry website.
The idea is to knit a matching pair one of which is given to a patient and the other sent to their family who are unable to visit at this time. There is a special process to send them to the Hospice - they can't just be put in an envelope and posted so I shall be following this and hope they will be received by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...