My inky travels along life's rocky road

Sunday 3 April 2022

Monthly Tag - April

I've managed to complete my tag in record time this month! The theme was Time and it had to be monochromatic so I decided to use various shades of grey.

I started with hickory smoke and weathered wood DIs on a plastic sheet which I spritzed with water and smooshed my tag blank through. I added a Dina Wakley stencil called little birdies with a blending brush and some hickory smoke DI and some text in the background with weathered wood. All the stamps are from an old Paper Artsy series called Ding & Dong. They are all mounted on foam so I went old-school and used my stamp positioner to get the best placement. I stamped the main image in Versafine smokey gray and stamped the clock face a second time on a scrap of card. The hands of the clock are separate stamps and I tried to stamp the time as 4.23.

I added a few extra swirls and squiggles and coloured some tiny pearls with a grey alcohol marker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...