My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 17 February 2022

Monthly Tag Challenge - February

 


I have struggled with this month's theme which is 'Romance'. I wasn't sure what to do - maybe I'm getting to old for romance or just being cynical about the hype that seems to engulf Valentine's Day nowadays. I finally decided to go for the supermarket version of romance which consists of hearts, flowers, chocolates and a bottle of fizz. 

The background is mustard seed, worn lipstick and peeled paint DIs blended over a web stencil by Pretty Quick. I added a stamp with random numbers and a dotted strip stamp which are both by Paula Pascual. The heart ballons are a die cut coloured with alcohol markers. I stuck the strings down but left the balloons to float freely for some dimension. The other die cut is from a set I purchased years ago for a wedding card which I raised on foam pads.

I added the sentiment and edged the tag with red ink to finish it off. I hope next month's theme is easier!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...