My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 20 July 2021

A Birthday Booklet

 


I wanted to send something a little different from a card to someone when I saw this tutorial on the Twigs and Tomes Channel on You Tube. It uses 2 sheets of 6x6 paper and there is only a tiny amount of wastage. As it turned out I recently bought a 12 x 12 paper pad from The Works that I wanted to use so I cut a couple of sheets to size before I started.

I followed the very simple instructions - just a few cuts and folds - and then added some more tags/inserts to complete it. Here's a quick flip-through showing the completed project.



Everything was edged with Memento toffee crunch and the Versafine onyx black ink was clear heat     embossed.                                                                                                                                                     

Here's a shot of the tags and bits that are tucked away:



2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous and more of a gift than a card - I bet the recipient adored it! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! She has a lot of interesting (and easy) projects on her channel. Hope you are keeping well and not melting too much in this weather.

      Delete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...