My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 11 February 2021

Monthly Challenge - February

 


This month the letter is:

                                    I for Insect

Colour options are Indigo and Ivory.

I used an Ivory base card and Indigo on the butterfly. The background was made with a piece of tissue paper which I crumpled, smoothed out and rubbed with speckled egg DI. I used an old stamp from a Katy's Corner grab bag which shows the life cycle of some sort of insect (fly? ant? I have no idea) and a text stamp by Paper Artsy with Memento gray flannel. I mounted this onto the ivory card. The butterfly and flower are from a stamp and die set by Dare 2 B Artzy called Butterfly Tangle. I stamped them both with Versamark and heat embossed with Blonde Moments sweet cool iridescent embossing powder and then coloured them in with alcohol markers. The main quotation is from Darkroom Door's Wildflowers vol 1 stamped with Versafine onyx black and clear heat embossed. Some elements were mounted on foam pads.

1 comment:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...