My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap - August


Blue & white is the theme for this month's ATC swap on the Rebel Stampers forum. I think it's such a fresh and clean combination and I wanted to reflect this in one of the ATCs. I used my stamp positioner with an Altenew layering stamp, it made positioning the layers so much easier and more accurate. I mounted the flower onto an embossed ATC blank on which I drew some straight lines in 2 shades of blue.

 My second ATC used 3 shades of DI smooshed onto a craft sheet and spritzed with water. I picked up the ink with an ATC blank and when dry I stamped the Rubbadubadoo image. I added some stamped splatters and the gems for tears. The text is stamped with an alphabet wheel (like a library date stamp but with letters). Some punched photo corners finished the ATC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...