My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 20 September 2016

UK Stampers ATC Swap - J for Jingle

 
It's almost that time of the year again when I get out the (whisper it) Christmas stamps to make my cards for the year. I bought this TH Poinsettia stencil earlier this year because I liked the flowers so I decided to use it as my background. The card I used had a slight coating on it so my Coloursoft pencils appeared quite pale. They reminded me of the pink poinsettias you sometimes see in the shops alongside the white and red ones. I added glossy accents to the holly berries but they looked very insipid so once they were dry I coloured over the glossy accents with a Sharpie - much better! I have had these small bells for years - they give a lovely jingly sound and were ideal for this ATC. The text is by Clearly Besotted.



1 comment:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...