My inky travels along life's rocky road

Monday 15 August 2016

UK Stampers Postcard Swap - August



I have been occupied with family staying over and watching the Olympics and am a little behind on my monthly challenges but found some crafting time while watching the rugby 7s final between Fiji and GB(for once I was not disappointed that Team GB only got silver). What a one-sided match but how wonderful for Fiji to win their first EVER medal in Olympics. For me these are the moments that make the Olympics so special although I have been doing a fair amount of shouting for Team GB while the cycling and rowing has been going on as well.
Anyway back to business and this month's postcard swap, the theme of which is Sea/Nautical. I have to admit I struggled with this because in previous years there have been similar themes and I have used my CI beach huts and my Katzelkraft shell etc etc. I had an idea to do something a bit different but during the course of trying to find the required stamp I came across this Inkylicious poem and the grasses (also by Inkylicious). I had in mind sand dunes and the coastal grasses that grow in them (they may look like mountains but they are meant to be dunes). The tiny shells are by CI as is the seagull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...