My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 16 January 2016

UK Stampers Alphabet ATC Swap - Q for Quilling


For my final ATC this month I decided to use the word Quilling. I had an old quilling set I bought ages ago that I had used once and put away so I thought it would be great to use it again. BIG MISTAKE!!!! There is a reason you don't see any quilling on this blog and this is probably the only time you will ever see any so enjoy (?) it while you can. After 5 minutes I wondered what had possessed me to try this craft again. I just don't have the fingers for this sort of fiddly intricate work. My attempt at a vase of flowers was so bad that it was quickly consigned to the bin. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get my coils to look uniform. Maybe I should say 'Q for Questionable Quilling'?

1 comment:

  1. It is still pretty!! I have a box of quilling materials lurking somewhere but it has been years since I last did any. I used to use the grid on my cutting mat to get the circles to the right size :) x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...