My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 16 December 2015

UK Stampers ATC Swap - K for Kimono


My second ATC for the Alpha ATC swap is K for Kimono. I have some old sheets of embossed oriental images and this kimono is on a sheet of vellum. I coloured the image from behind with coloursoft pencils and mounted it on some scrap card. the background is from the same pack of images but was on a white card base which I coloured with Victorian velvet and dusty concord DIs. I used a punch for the gold photo corners and made some indentations with an embossing tool. The kimono was mounted with 3D foam pads and an eyelet was added to each corner (I'm on a mission to use my neglected stuff!).


1 comment:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...