My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 13 November 2015

UK Stampers Postcard Swap - November


This is the final postcard swap for 2015 on the UK Stampers forum as December is such a busy month for everyone. Jilly, our hostess has chosen Christmas as the theme.
I made a background by smooshing cranberry and meadow Adirondack inks onto a craft sheet, spritzing with water and picking up the ink on a piece of card. I did each colour separately and waited for it to dry in between to avoid the colours turning to brown. Then I dry brushed gold metallic mixative around the edges and a little in the middle. The stamp is by Katzelkraft and has been stamped in black and heat embossed with holographic powder. I added the holly stamp in the corners, the gold paint resists the ink and gives a faded effect. I doodled a rough frame around the card and added Glossy Accemts on the holly berries to finish.

2 comments:

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...