My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 7 January 2015

UK Stampers ATC Swap - January


I love this time of year when the pressure to make cards to a deadline has ended and I can just play and resume the swaps and challenges I feel like doing. Continuing with song titles as themes, this month's ATC swap on UK Stampers is 'All That Jazz'. My background is made with 2 stencils - a diamond chevron and Memory Box's starry night with pumice stone DI and denim Adirondack. All the stamps used are from Non Sequitur's April in Paris set. The record player card had some punched music notes added; the singer was coloured with coloursoft pencils and Sansodor; the dancer was coloured with Twinkling H2Os. All the ATCs were edged with walnut stain DI.

5 comments:

  1. Love your jazzy ATCs. I really want to get back into swaps but the mojo is still on holiday :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somewhere out there is a challenge that will get your creative juices flowing again.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous ATCs, especially love the dancer one. I am missing so many swaps :( Although I am doing another sort of crafting, hand sewing, I am missing my stamps and inks. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you will settle into your new home soon and be able to unpack your moving boxes.

      Delete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...