My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 9 August 2014

Katzelkraft Challenge / UK Stampers Postcard Swap - August


I missed last month's Katzelkraft Monthly Challenge because I ran out of time so I was determined to get in early this month. The theme is 'Embossing' and the details are here.
DH celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks ago and as a birthday treat I took him for a drive to the coast and a meal at a restaurant by the sea in Folkestone called Rocksalt. While sitting watching the seagulls flying past, I was reminded of this Katzelkraft stamp called mini Seagulls. I stamped it in Brilliance starlite black and clear embossed. The gulls were coloured with Coloursoft pencils and Sansodor and covered with clear Wink of Stella. I roughly coloured the background and added a swirly Katzelkraft stamp with tumbled glass DI to represent waves. I used a Cuttlebug border embossing folder along the top and outlined the stars for definition.
I have made this into a postcard for UK Stampers monthly swap as there is no theme this month.

7 comments:

  1. ....... and it's fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolie carte. Merci de ta participation. Bonne chance! Sandrine VACHON

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE what I see here! Thanks for joining in the challenge from Katzelkraft!! Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, looks so serene. Lovely subtle colours too. Thanks so much for joining in the Katzelkraft Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Thanks for entering and good luck

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...