My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 2 June 2012

UKS Postcard Swap June 2012

In the sky is the theme that Sam has set us for this month's postcard. I haven't used this balloon stamp for a while - it was very well used for birthday cards for young boys but now the young boys are all men. I bought the stamp in Lakeland many years ago and it has no brand name on it. I stamped and coloured the balloons with Coloursoft pencils and Sansodor first. I didn't want to have just one central image so all 3 are stamped off the page. I masked the balloons and added broken china & stormy sky DI and stamped the bubbles by Rubber Stampede with stormy sky. The central bands of 2 balloons have been highlighted with glossy accents and I placed the TH Vintage Market text to give a feeling of upward movement.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this, the colours are just dreamy x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...