My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 21 January 2022

Inspired by . . . Natasha


 Although it's been pretty quiet on the blog I have been busy crafting but the cards are of a style I've shown before (several new baby cards). I've also been watching a lot of You Tube tutorials. Someone I watch often is Natasha Foote who posts a video almost every day. I like the fact that she's not always pushing the latest stamps etc but has a small edit of items that she uses in different ways and encourages us to use what we have. It was this video that prompted the card above. I decided to use one of the rotation stamp backgrounds I made here.

Natasha tends to use US card sizes whilst I prefer a standard UK A6 for my cards so I had to tweak the measurements a little but I followed the same principles. I matted the pieces on a sliver of black card and as the background was so busy I went for a black die cut - Frangia Bouquet by Memory Box. The sentiment is from a stamp and die set that cuts several small sentiment strips in one go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...