My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 18 December 2021

Reindeer and Tree


 This card came about because I wanted to use the grey waste from another project which I will blog later. Because I had made several cards I had a few pieces of this dome-shaped card which I thought would be a suitable backdrop for another Christmas card.

I embossed the grey piece with the Cuttlebug Snow folder and embossed the white card base with the Sizzix Snowfall folder. The difference between the 2 folders is that the Cuttlebug one has an allover pattern of snow whilst the Sizzix folder has a heavier pattern at the top that fades to nothing at the bottom. This is useful if you want to stamp a sentiment at the bottom.

The frame, background and snow mound are all from a Sizzix die set called Bell Jar Diorama. The reindeer is by Marianne with a punched and glossy accented red nose. The tree is from a Sizzix set called Arctic Bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...