My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Monthly Tag Challenge - December


 This month's theme (no surprise) is Christmas with a free colour choice. I decided to do the inlaid die cut technique as in my previous post and used the poinsettia die from TH's mixed media Christmas die set. I used the same method as before with a double sided sticky sheet to slot the pieces in once they had been coloured. If I'd taken a minute to think about how many tiny berry pieces there were I might have changed my mind but I persevered. The holly berries have been coloured a slightly deeper shade of red to the poinsettias. I gave the berries a little texture with glossy accents and the poinsettias were brushed with Wink of Stella for a little sparkle. The background is broken china DO splattered with some water. The sentiment is by Tattered Lace and some tiny glitter card stars completed the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...