My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Old School


Whilst trying to come up with a headline for this post the only thing I could think of was 'old school' because there's something about the layout of this card that feels very old school. I wanted to use this old Hero Arts stamp and cut flower which was one of the first stamp and die sets I ever bought. 

I stamped the image with Memento toffee crunch and  used a coral Triblend marker to colour the flowers. I diecut the coloured image and 4 others from plain card to stack. These were stuck onto a co-ordinating orange label die cut. Some orange dotted patterned paper was stuck onto half the front of a card blank and the label was added. The sentiment is from a Marianne die set, cut from white card and coloured with the darkest coral Triblend marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...