My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 13 July 2021

A Warm Card for a Wet Day


 As I type this there is a thunderstorm raging outside and it is pelting down with rain - so much for our glorious summer! This card will hopefully bring some warmth and sunshine if you are suffering similar weather.
The background was made with DOs - crackling campfire, wilted violet, fossilized amber and peeled paint. I sprinkled some water over it and when dry I overstamped with a TH background stamp in Stazon pigment white. The script stamp is by Paper Artsy as is the small circles stamp.
The yellow card was a small sample scrap that was sent with an order. I used a Sizzix staggered chevrons 3D embossing folder over it and added a TH wildflower die.
I mounted it all on a white card blank edged with a yellow alcohol marker.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the detailed background, the yummy colours and the pretty flower! Take care. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...