My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 18 February 2021

Travel Pocket Card


 I realised that it's been a few months since I made a pocket card for my mini album of random things. I figured out that my last trip abroad was a year ago and I guess subconsciously my desire for travel prompted this card. 

It uses a Sizzix die set called Tiny Travel Globe. This has a mini snow globe and tiny travel elements some of which you see here. The pieces are so tiny I found the easiest way to use all the elements was to cut them out from white card and colour the various parts as desired. So I have a London bus, a New York yellow cab, the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty I added one of the scrapbook paper 'stamps' that I have and a die cut star shaped clip from a Sizzix set called Noted.  The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder - Traffic Jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...