My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 6 March 2020

Monthly Challenge - March


An early postcard for the monthly challenge where the letter this month is:
                                                                  
                                                           T for Tree
 
The colour options are Turquoise, Terracotta and Teal and this month I actually made an effort to try and incorporate these colours (sort of).
I was planning to use my birch tree dies or perhaps some of the more wintry looking tree stamps I have but this Crafty Individuals stamp (CI497) was still sitting on my desk and with the awful weather we have been having here I felt in need of palm trees and sunshine. I have tried to go for an ombré effect again but my blending is not as smooth as I would have liked. I used peacock feathers, tumbled glass, salty ocean, stormy sky, broken china and blueprint sketch DIs. I diecut a circle and made a terracotta sun with rusty hinge DI. I like the burst of warmth against the blues. Can't you just hear the palm trees swishing gently in the warm breeze? Oh well back to the cold and wet real world!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...