My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Monthly Challenge - July


This month's letter is U and the word is Umbrella. I decided to pass on TH's Umbrella man and Crafty Individuals parasol lady at the beach and then contemplated a weather related postcard but finally decided to use this balancing lady die I bought last year. The background is a scrap I'd used to clean my brayer off on and I decided to continue with the green theme adding some red gems for contrast and some purple swirls. The stencilled swirls are by Splodge-a-mask in dusty concord DI. The sentiment is by Paper Artsy from Swirls and Curls 4 and the swirls along the edge are Bricks and Mortar 3. I thought she seemed to be struggling to balance herself and felt the sentiment was appropriate for us all as we wobble our way through life. I edged the card with bundled sage and pumice stone DIs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...