My inky travels along life's rocky road

Saturday 26 May 2018

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap - May Theme 2


No prizes for guessing what the Nursery Rhyme is on this ATC! Yes I know he's supposed to be climbing a water spout but you can imagine that bit. I cut the spider web from silver glittered card with a Tim Holtz mixed media die. I wanted to give the effect of gleaming raindrops on the web. The spider was made by wrapping some thread around a bead and adding wire legs. I also gave him some hole punch eyes. The text is stamped with a peg alpha.

1 comment:

  1. Adore this ATC! Sadly I didn't find time to take part in the swap this month; trouble with living in a beautiful part of the country is that we get lots of visitors :) I don't normally like spiders but would have loved this one! Especially like the web created from glitter card, just fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...