My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap - May Technique 2


For my second ATC for this month's technique 'Stencil It' swap on the Rebel Stampers forum I decided to use stencils in different ways. I made the background by smooshing rusty hinge, peacock feathers, peeled paint and walnut stain onto a craft sheet, spritzing with water and rubbing the ATC blank into it. I also dabbed a stencil into the inks and rubbed it onto the blank. Secondly I used a flourish stencil with a marker pen and finally I added texture paste through a TH clocks stencil. I defined the clocks stencil by following the outline with a pencil. The phrase is by Paper Artsy and the small word pebble is one that I made ages ago.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the ATCs you have created for the Rebel Stampers swap and this one is great too with lots of toned down colour and texture. Well done Scrapmate xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...