My inky travels along life's rocky road

Friday 10 March 2023

Monthly Tag Challenge - March

 I have not managed to take part in the challenge for a couple of months but I hope I will catch up when inspiration strikes.` This month's theme of silhouettes was a much easier one.


This is part of a die cut sent to me by a friend in Australia. It's made by a company called Paper Rose and is just perfect for men's cards. The die is actually 2 men sitting on a fence but only 1 would fit so I have kept the other part for another project.

I used squeezed lemonade, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry, shaded lilac and dusty concord DIs with brushes for a blended background and added the die cut. The birds are by Crafty Individuals and the text was computer generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...