My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 3 January 2023

Monthly Tag Challenge - October

 


 I thought I would start off the year by completing the tags I missed in the Monthly Tag Challenge.

October's theme was 'Childhood'.

I have been an admirer of Vicki Papaioannou's channel on You Tube and in particular her mini art journal series. This tag is in the style of Vicki's art journal with whatever bits I could find in my collection.

The background paper is from a Crafty Individuals paper pad and in true Vicki fashion I added some randomly stamped text. The flowers are from a book of die cut tags I bought some time ago at The Works and the focal image is from another Crafty Individuals pad. I slipped a few of the flowers under the image and added the text from a Papermania stamp set. The final touch was to splatter the tag with white acrylic paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...