My inky travels along life's rocky road

Thursday 18 August 2022

Monthly Tag Challenge - August


 This month's theme is Oriental. This tag is my second attempt. The first was a collage of various rail tickets, menus etc from a trip to Japan in 2005 but it didn't look right so I started again. The background was blended fossilized amber DO with candied apple DO blended over a trellis stencil. I randomly stamped some small flowers over the background and added a few dots of peel-off waste. I used Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval dies on some paper bought from the Japanese equivalent of Poundland called 100 Yen Shop.

I made the knot with some Mizuhiki cord following online instructions. The oriental text is a sticker and the title and the main image are by Simple Expressions. I gave the lady a colourful obi and added some variegated fibres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...