My inky travels along life's rocky road

Wednesday 11 May 2022

Layering Stencils


 After over 2 years I finally made it to a Craft Show! How wonderful it was to see everything and be able to touch it instead of on a screen. Evidently there were many people who felt the same as I did because the show was packed. I had decided to leave it until the afternoon to visit when it tends to be quieter but it was very busy for the first half hour or so.

I was very mindful of what I bought - some white card from my usual supplier Lime Tree Crafts, some white and silver Nuvo Drops, a Woodware flower stamp that I've seen Natasha Foote use and 2 sets of background layering stencils. Of course I had to try out the stencils straight away and made a quick card with the Honeycomb set.

I used Distress Oxides in spiced marmalade, crackling campfire and candied apple and added some gold peel-off strips to the left and right. The sentiment is gold embossed from a sentiment stamp and die set and I mounted it on foam tape. That's it really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...