My inky travels along life's rocky road

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Mellow Yellow




 A bright birthday card for a friend who loves yellow. This gave me the chance to use another Sizzix layered flower die called Winter Flower. As it was the first time it was a bit tricky trying to work out the different layers but I got there in the end. In addition to the dies I used in this card it comes with dies for a layered pine cone, some berries and some fir style leaves.

The background embossing is a Crafters Companion Beatrix Potter folder and the flower was raised on foam pads. The banner sentiment is by Clearly Besotted stamped with Impress lemon yellow. I also used the yellow ink to add a border to the white card blank. Some tiny gems finished off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and value all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...